The Walmart store at 5821 W. Central Ave. in Sylvania Township has reopened after being evacuated today for a natural gas leak, authorities said.
There were no injuries, Chris Kozak, a Columbia Gas spokesman, said.
The evacuation occurred about 2:30 p.m. after a store employee accidentally struck a gas line in the store, Mr. Kozak said.
The utility then shut off gas to the store and it reopened about 3:45 p.m., the utility spokesman said.41.67509 -83.68195
No injuries reported after store was evacuated for gas leak.