Description: LEGAL NOTICE
Sale/Lease of Public Property
The Lucas County Board of Developmental Disabilities has determined that the following real estate is not needed for public use: 5500 Telegraph Road, Toledo, Ohio 43612. This property is being offered as is. All potential bidders should familiarize themselves with the parcel offered. Specifications are available for pickup in the Office of Legal Counsel, Lucas County Board of Developmental Disabilities, 1154 Larc Lane, Toledo, Ohio 43614. The above property will be sold via sealed bid submitted to the Lucas County Board of Developmental Disabilities, 1154 Larc Lane, Toledo, Ohio 43614, to the attention of Legal Counsel. All bids must be received prior to 1:30 p.m. on March 24, 2014, at which time the bids will be opened. The Lucas County Board of Developmental Disabilities reserves the right to reject any, part of, or all bids.
Description: Notice to Bidders: Inquiry # FY14-64, (Project # 1130-10-651) for 2013 Building Envelope, Scott Hall/Tucker Hall - Exterior Upgrades for the University of Toledo. Sealed bids for this project must be clearly marked with the project number on all inner and outer envelopes and/or shipping containers. Bids must be addressed and delivered to the University of Toledo, Facilities and Construction, Plant Operations, Room 1100, 2925 E. Rocket Drive, MS 216, Toledo, Ohio 43606 before 2:00 p.m., Tuesday, March 25, 2014. Bids will be publicly opened that same day at 2:05 p.m. in the Plant Operations Building, Room 1000. Copies of Plans, Specifications, and Bid Forms may be obtained from Rossi & Associates, LLC, 970 S. Byrne Road, Toledo, Ohio 43609. Call 419-385-6633 for an appointment to pick up bid package. A cost of $20.00 will be charged per set. Any further information may be obtained from Brad Rossi of Rossi & Associates at 419-385-6633. One Pre-Bid Conference will be held on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. in the Plant Operations Building, Room 1000, at the University of Toledo, 2925 E. Rocket Drive, Toledo, OH 43606. Total Bid Guaranty and Contract Bond are required per section 153.54 of the Ohio Revised Code. EDGE Participation Goal: 10%. Project Estimate: $100,000.00; Breakdown: General Const: $100,000.00.
Description: HOT SINGLE LOCALS
Send Messages FREE!
(419) 873-1200 Free Code 3167, 18+
Description: SEXY LOCAL MEN 4 MEN
Browse & Reply FREE!
(419) 873-3000. Free Code 3168, 18+
Description: BGSU Falcons fans flock to
The Blade Sports coverage
of their favorite team.
Description: ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
1. SEALED BIDS for the furnishing of the necessary materials and construction of
2014 STREET RESURFACING PROGRAM
AND W. INDUSTRIAL PARKWAY WIDENING
FOR THE VILLAGE OF FAYETTE, OHIO
will be received by the Village at the office of the Village Administrator, Fayette Village Hall,125 West Main Street, Fayette, OH 43521 until
2:00 PM, LOCAL TIME
APRIL 1, 2014
and at that time and place will be publicly opened and read aloud.
2. The proposed Work consists of one Contract: Resurfacing of approximately two miles of various streets throughout the Village and the widening of approximately 400 feet of roadway.
3. The Bidding Documents, including Drawings and Project Manual with Specifications, are on file at the office of the Village Administrator and at the office of ARCADIS U.S., Inc., One SeaGate, Suite 700, Toledo, Ohio 43604. A set may be obtained by depositing $100.00, check only, with said ARCADIS office. Checks shall be made payable to ARCADIS U.S., Inc. Deposits are non-refundable.
Additional copies (in excess of one) of the Drawings and Project Manual may be purchased at a cost of $50.00 for Drawings and $50.00 for Project Manual. No refund will be allowed for the return of any additional copies.
4. A list of Bidding Documents Plan Holders will be available via the Internet at:
5. Each Bidder must be a Bidding Documents Holder as defined in Article 1 of the Instructions to Bidders.
6. The Village of Fayette, Ohio reserves the right to reject any or all Bids, and to waive all informalities not involving price, time, or changes in the Work.
7. The Village of Fayette, Ohio anticipates receiving funding from the Ohio Public Works Commission (OPWC) and Ohio Development Services Agency (ODSA) to aid in financing the Project. The requirements for Bidders, Contractors and Subcontractors are explained in the Bidding Documents.
8. State of Ohio Department of Labor Prevailing Wage Rates apply to this Project.
9. All Contractors and Subcontractors involved with the Project will, to the extent practicable, use Ohio products, materials, services, and labor in the implementation of their project. Additionally, CONTRACTOR compliance with the equal employment opportunity requirements of Ohio Administrative Code Chapter 123, the Governor's Executive Order of 1972, and Governor's Executive Order 84-9 shall be required.
10. DOMESTIC STEEL USE REQUIREMENTS AS SPECIFIED IN SECTION 153.011 OF THE REVISED CODE APPLY TO THIS PROJECT. COPIES OF SECTION 153.011 OF THE REVISED CODE CAN BE OBTAINED FROM ANY OF THE OFFICES OF THE DEPARTMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES.
By Order of the Council of the
Village of Fayette, Ohio
Published: March 4, 2014
March 11, 2014
Description: NOTICE TO FIRMS
Requests for Qualifications marked "Fallen Timbers Visitor Center" will be received at the Metropolitan Park District of the Toledo Area, Fallen Timbers Field Office, 6101 Fallen Timbers Lane, Maumee, Ohio 43537, until
4:00 PM Local Time on
Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Requests received after the specified due date and time will not be considered.
In General, THE SCOPE OF SERVICES consists of providing design and build services to renovate an existing residential structure into a commercial visitor center located at the Fallen Timbers Battlefield park area in Maumee Ohio.
Requests for Qualifications (RFQ) packets for the requirements may be obtained at the above address between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, or by contacting Pete Boss, at Pete.Boss@ metroparkstoledo.com, or (419) 304-5368. Three (3) copies of the RFQ must be sealed, marked, and submitted as above. The Metropolitan Park District of the Toledo Area will directly select a firm based on the RFQ.
By order of the Board of
METROPOLITAN PARK DISTRICT
OF THE TOLEDO AREA
Steve Madewell, Director
Description: REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS
CITY OF PERRYSBURG
Resurfacing, Traffic Studies, Water
Distribution, Wastewater Treatment, Sanitary Sewer Collection, Storm Water Management and survey work
DATE: 03 MARCH 2014
DUE DATE:4:00 PM 21 MARCH 2014
Perrysburg City Engineer
201 W. Indiana Ave.
Perrysburg, Ohio 43551
The City of Perrysburg is accepting qualifications for various engineering services for CY 2014 - 2015.
A separate submission is required for each area in which the firm desires consideration and four copies of each area of interest are required. Potential projects include resurfacing and traffic studies, water distribution, waste water treatment, sanitary sewer collection, storm water management, and survey work. Resurfacing projects with ODOT participation require the consultant to be ODOT pre-certified
� Summary of past performance of the firm as reflected by the evaluations of previous clients with respect to such factors as control of costs, quality of work, and meeting of deadlines. (2 page max)
� List of the firm's previously completed municipal/public works type projects within the last 5 years. (2 page max)
� Experience of the firm's personnel, especially the technical training, education, and experience of employees within the firm who would be assigned to work on this project. (10 page max)
� Ability of the firm, in terms of its workload and the availability of qualified personnel, equipment,
and facilities to perform the required professional design services competently and expeditiously. (1 page max)
� Any ODOT certifications
� Qualifications Statement shall be no more than 15 pages.
Director of Public Service
Commissioner of Public Utilities
Doug Dariano, P.E.
Description: If payment in full has not been received by the dates listed in the Certified letters sent. The following items left in storage at the U-Haul Center at 2701 N. Reynolds Rd. Toledo, OH. Belonging to the following persons, with their last known addresses listed, will be sold at public auction at the address Listed above on 3/21/14 at or after 3:30PM. Rooms to be auctioned by Jack Amlin auctioneer jack@amlin auctions.com or visit amlinauctions.com
Linda Sandefur of 513 Adams St. Apt. 913 Toledo, Oh 43604-items to be sold in unit AA6077B-clothing, furniture
Description: If payment in FULL has not been received by the dates listed in the Certified Letters sent. The following items left in storage at the U-Haul Center 5394 Monroe St. Toledo, OH. 43623. Belonging to the following persons, with their last known addresses listed. Will be sold at Public Auction at the address listed above on 3/21/14 at or after 4:00PM. Rooms to be auctioned by Jack Amlin Auctioneer firstname.lastname@example.org or visit amlin auctions.com
Brice Smith of 7250 Campbellton Rd. Atlanta, Ga. 30331-items to be sold in unit 549-household
Heather Gillmore of 5753 Rudyard Rd. Sylvania, Oh 43560-items to be sold in unit 530-household